Grant decisions are issued quarterly in March, June, September, and December.
Submission deadlines are the first day of the previous month (February 1, May 1, August 1, and November 1).
- Requests received after any quarterly deadline will be considered in the next quarter.
- Proposals received by August 1, 2015 will be considered for funding in September 2015.
Where & What We Support
Priority consideration will be given to nonprofit organizations in two distinct geographic locations and focus areas:
1) In San Mateo County, serving:
- children, youth, and families
- immigrants, the elderly and the ill
- the disadvantaged and disabled
- those suffering from substance or physical abuse
2) U.S. organizations serving Mexico & Central America, providing assistance, support, and training for:
- clean water and sanitation
- nutrition and food resources
- health education and family planning
- microenterprise and economic development
New Online Application Process
As of June 1, 2015, the Foundation will no longer be accepting hard copies of applications.
The foundation is transitioning to an online grants management system.
We encourage grantseekers to please review the new guidelines and procedures carefully before submitting your next request or report as the process for each has changed.